June 2017 - Current
I am currently studying at OpenClassroom to improve my development skills.
After finishing, I should have gained/improved these skills:
- Analyze a project and choose a technical solution
- Design technical architecture using UML diagrams
- Query a database that uses and stores information
- Use tools such as jQuery to simplify Frontend code
- Implement unit and integration tests
- Write project documentation
- Optimize performance
- Create responsive interfaces
IT Project Manager / MBJ London
Feb 2016 - June 2017
As an IT Project Manager, I was in charge of MBJ's premium projects from Development to finish (iOS, Android and Web applications).
Apart from Project Management, I was also taking care of:
- Internal workflow - Automating and optimizing everything using tools like flowcharts, Zapier, IMacros...
- Company's System Administration - Account management, Creating new emails, Changing NS, Pointing domains,...
Skills/Tools I used on daily basis: Scrum, Agile Project Management, Trello, Asana, Instagantt, IMacros, Zapier, CloudFlare, ManageWP, WPEngine, Zoho Apps, Cisco Meraki, G-Suite, basecamp
Front-End Developer / MBJ London
Dec 2015 - Feb 2016
My main tasks as a Front-End developer was to build responsive websites base on provided designs by our designers and troubleshooting issues with existing client's websites on maintenance.